Saturday, April 5, 2008

DAWSON CREEK episode 3

DAWSON CREEK episode 3










The last episode of a three part miniseries.





Soundtrack:


Paula Cole - I Don't Wanna Wait

Ray Parker Jr - Still In The Groove

Cheyne - Call Me Mr Telephone

Hamilton, Joe Frank, and Reynolds - Falling In Love








An extra treat. Raw footage of me and the scooter that did not make it in the movie and wound up on the cutting room floor, almost.

Check this out. I posted my video onto www.fixmymovie.com which only allows 15 MB per movie to YouTube's 1024 Megabytes. Anyways, I uploaded the scooter movie. Why you can see for yourself. The so called enhanced version is naught more than a brightener but adds some undesired breathing effects to some of the images at some places, glaring mistakes that simply were not, could not, be in the original video. Look up www.fixmymovie.com. My account name there is snowyclimes.

______________________________________________________________________