Friday, April 4, 2008

DAWSON CREEK episode 2

DAWSON CREEK episode 2










Episode 2 of a three part mini-series.




Soundtrack:


Paula Cole - I Don't Wanna Wait

Robert Plant - Big Log

Honeymoon Suite - I Got A New Girl Now


January, 2009: I am getting another computer. It will be a second hand computer from Radio Shack. They will get a computer from a flyer or catalogue for $400 to $600. I am putting aside $300 a month. In two months, I will be able to afford that computer. This one is falling apart at the seams.

That means for my homework, I have to upload Dawson Creek Episode two, without Robert Plant's Big Log because that was the song that specifically came up when copyright issues were being discussed in a form letter, form email that YouTube sent me. I can either A) reupload Dawson's Creek episode two without RPBL on YouTube, or else B) I can upload the entire video to a website that comes from another country which under international law, in their country, copyright laws are an irrelevancy. Sites like Yokou, Tudou, Truveo, which emanate from China which is a country notorious for scofflaws and irreverence when it comes to pirating copyrighted videos. They will think nothing of making hundreds of thousands of DVDs to be sold at night market stalls in a few dozen cities. Every Friday, the new Hollywood movies are released which means that new DVDs are being released on the streetcorners. Anyways, that is the kind of country which I am going to upload any videos that YouTube has removed due to copyright issues.

_________________________________________________________


________________________________________________________________________



border="0" alt="contador de visitas">


contador de visitas