Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Dawson Creek Musical Walkthrough 2

The Dawson Creek Musical Walkthrough 2









This movie was filmed because it reminds me of a dream I had when I was living in Vancouver of me astral projecting to where I clearly recognized as Dawson Creek. There were no cars on the street, just like in the dream. The wide street, the stores, I recognize all of that.

_______________________


Film School 101: The Wilhelm Scream

There is a scream called The Wilhelm Scream, that is essential knowledge for all film schoolers. First recorded for the 1951 movie Distant Drums, this scream was used in all the STAR WARS movies and this scream was used in The Titanic, Batman Returns, Lethal Weapon 4, Lord of the Rings, Spaceballs.*

*Best of the Best; Uncle John's Bathroom Reader; The Wilhelm Scream, page 191

http://thewilhelmscream.blogspot.com

__________________________________________________________________