Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dream March 1, 2009

Dream March 1st A Nooner




Dream, March 1, 2009 from Dean Noble on Vimeo.





http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2108204681256487465


http://www.megavideo.com/?v=K53PIVCN



In a living room theatre lobby. Air sword thrusts, I am not actually holding a sword. I do sword thrusts in the air, flying as I do so. But I always fall. I then do a choreography including flying sword thrusts and somersaults over sofas. Someone who happens to be standing there says, "That's pretty good."

Teleport to a park. Baseball diamond. I astral project swimming, about five feet about the ground. Then I think, if I could swim fly and not fall, why couldn't I do flying air sword thrusts and not fall, and utitilizing swimming in the air and sword thrusting at the same time, I did a few good air sword thrust moves including a good aikido move. Then I rise up a little and fly forward, fast. My aim is off and I fly into a bunch of flag poles on a street triangle, Georgia and Bute in Vancouver, near Stanley Park, I involuntarily veer to the left, nearly crashing into a building.
I fly on a see a guy who I knew as old, but looking young. European guy, with a black navy jacket, he was walking towards me, he was walking a ten speed bike the bike on his right hand side. His eyes were Oriental. He was in his 40s although now, he is in his 60s. Like as often happens when seeing someone who is in their 40s in a dream, his hair was standing straight up. Then I swim like a sea turtle, warm, vivid, I know I am astral projecting for sure, I vaguely recall that video I did The Astal Projection Swim Dance, as I was doing this, and I swim even more meaningfully. Someone unseen, Chinese, on the ground, says audibly, "Yow soy." observantly. That means swimming, like they are talking about my astral projecting swim. I then fly up a hill, Powell and Main. I see a man painting, only the back of his pants are exposed to the street. Black pants with a lattice work of vertical and horizontal blue stripes forming a grid. Pattern pants. Then I see a white car with the word Ghost painted on it in 60's style psychedelic font lettering, and coloured pastel purple as if it were placed there waiting for me. Across the street, I see a car park surrounded by a green chain link fence. Still a vivid dream, I stop in the middle of the street, looking at the painted solid yellow and broken white lines thinking, "What am I doing here? Where am I wanting to go?"

This dream is difficult to draw pictures of. Complex scenery.


*Note, never mind the form five free floating phantasms of Ghostbusters. There are many kinds of ghosts that appear in dreams. a) Wearing athletic shirts. And just who are these people wearing athletic shirts? I can't think that they are actual athletes. I don't think that the NBA would ever draft the likes of them! b)Hair standing straight up. c)With stubble. d)That 60s style lettering I have seen before in a dream; that store with the Style Council cassette tape deck. e) Southeast Asian ghosts often with sweat running down their face, sweat beads, and also tan. f) Ghosts often seem like teenagers seen from the corner of your eyes.



__________________________________________________________________


Dream March 9, 2009







Dream March 9, 2009 from Dean Noble on Vimeo.



I see an old man through a store window, the barbeque pork shop on the Southwest corner of Gore and Keefer. He is wearing a plaid shirt, he is sitting bolt upright, ramrod straight, a ghostly posture.
I have seen this man before. Always that plaid shirt. My grandfather who although he died in his 80s appears in dreams in his young 60s, probably hearkening to how he appeared when I first met him.
Once when I was living at the ****** Hotel in Vancouver I had a dream of this man wearing the plaid shirt. A gentle presence. I remember waking up with tears running down my face. It was my grandfather.





________________________________________________________