Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ebay Dissatisfied Customer

Ebay Dissatisfied Customer




Ebay Dissatisfied Customer from Dean Noble on Vimeo.





A scene between the Prince of whichever region in Germany, and the Count de Chevalier. The Prince says, "I cannot say how, but I believe that you have cheated me. If you wish to the money now you will have to fight me. If not, I will pay you something another time."
"Your Grace, I deny your accusation and if I am to be so tame as to accept such an accusation, I would be forced to give up an honourable and lucrative profession."

The German Count: Ebay buyer
The Chevalier: Ebay seller


A month ago, I placed an order on ebay. I am seriously wondering as to whether I will actually get it.


________________________________________________________


I have to remix this tonight using a much better lighting and technological foliage system.

__________________________________________________________