Monday, October 10, 2011

Meetings with Remarkable Men

Crazy Kitchen Miles Davis, Chick Corea, Dave Holland 
- Mademoiselle Mabry Anthony Ciacca 
- Nicos Song Erroll Garner 
- Don't Worry 'bout Me Marian McPartland with Tierney Sutton 
- Ill Wind 
 Leaves of Grass, starring Edward Norton:

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-27567-Leaves-of-Grass MEETINGS WITH REMARKABLE PEOPLE note: G.I. Gurdjieff once wrote a book called Meetings With Remarkable Men.

Harold. One of my great mentors. I met him in 1992 in Prince Rupert. Then we were colleagues as we were desk clerks at the now burned down Inlander Hotel. Infamous junkie to the core. He is a legend in the Pacific Northwest. Me and my cousin Tom. "Dorothy knew that as soon as her father started to talk about his cousin Tom, he retreated to the golden days of his childhood at which point Dorothy knew that any further discussion was impossible." "Her father's first instinct upon any trouble was to write a letter to his cousin Tom, the baronet." paraphrased, A Clergyman's Daughter, George Orwell Bud. My landlord at the G**** Hotel in Vancouver. Me and Bud have known each other since 1994. A well respected gentleman in Vancouver. Lynne, she was my lover for a few years. I told you that I was into older women. Ex-junkie, she now lives clean, off the needle. Giles. This is a great Chinese-Canadian Vancouver visual concept artist whose projects that he was involved in included the films Willard and Mortal Combat. He made this video in 1978: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8eMU79XJrc All these pictures were taken in March, 2011. I am including this segment because I plan to have my photo taken with famous people and/or beautiful women. Some women would accept $20 to have a photo taken with them. Imagine me being photographed with the most famous celebrities, also the most beautiful waitresses and strippers. Imagine me being photographed with famous politicians. I once got a chance to get photographed with Gordie Howe as he was at a kiosk at a local sports arena and was accepting $20 a photograph. I didn't know where that was. Next time I get a chance to get my photo taken with someone famous, I will post it here. ____________________________________________________________________ My STAR WARS action figures.