Saturday, December 8, 2018

Dean Noble at the Royal BC Museum Egypt exhibit

Me at the Royal BC Museum Egypt exhibit.





Interesting how the white van is behind making it look like a uh, Royal stagecoach? The timing of that was sublime. Saturation haunting. If a person, ghost you saw in a dream was true, you will get constant signs of it throughout life. Signs, related coincidences etc.


This is me visiting the Egypt exhibit. I had to keep the pictures as few as possible as the Security Guards were looking right at me! There was a lot of artifacts. Some of them were Royal.
Posting photos on social media is like text messages. More than three sentences, you're pushing it.

Sascha Baron Cohen is a chief security guard on 'Who Is America?' On that show he talks about a hormone that deviants and perverts emit called 4 Ddht. This hormone can be detected on a device that looks like a standard metal detector that is wave over an individual. I wonder if the security guards there have a device like this. What if a security guard had to say to someone with an annual pass to the Museum, "We're going to have to cancel your annual pass and ban you from here permanently. Our 4 D D H T detector detected an unusually high amount when you were standing near that group of school students. We run the detector on everyone who visits the museum as a security precaution. I gotta tell you. I've worked as a security guard here for a long time and ran the test on a lot of people but not only did you register with flying colors, the result could only be described as profound. That's disturbing."
One week later: "We decided to reinstate your pass after we determined that it was a false reading."











I got this notebook from the gift shop. There were others but I went with this one for the dreamworld DMT shamanic entity, book of the dead look about it.





"What is Seth?" Is what a ghost of my friend asked me. She was hemiplegic. In the dream I jumped into the street and sank down and swam in the street like it was water. Not the sidewalk, the street pavement between sidewalks where cars drive on. Then I Rose up out of a floor, again it was like water, to see the ghost of my hemiplegic friend. She was in perfect health, no hemiplegia. She was sitting on a bed wearing a white sweatshirt. Clean white. With a soft halogen white Halo around her head. It wasn't a ring suspended above her head as popularly depicted. It was a solid white circle that framed her head like in some Medieval paintings. She said, "What is Seth?" In cosmology, Seth is the destructive constructive principle. A good thing arising from a bad thing.
We know

The diving in the street and then coming up from the floor of her room was a symbolic omen. At the time I had the dream I was living in the same town as her. Then I moved to another town for 5 years. Then at one point I returned to the town she was in for a month. Then I moved on again. I hope I get cleared for take-off again one day. Hopefully to England. I'd never return.


"It is much more difficult to pretend that you have feelings for someone when you don't than to pretend that you don't have feelings for them when you do." The Lobster


Thursday. December 20, 2018: Hypnagogic voices are the worst. Just before falling asleep in that state in between awake and asleep, I get voices like most people do if they pay attention. On Friday night December 14, a voice, "Bitch!" But it was extended like bee-itch. The next day I find out someone, a man, died falling off a bridge drunk, in my town. Then last night, December 19, 2018, "boy!". Then it occurred to me either is a derogatory term for a gender. On this day, I got the News that Penny Marshall died. Obverse; hypnagogic voice says bitch on the day a guy dies. Hypnagogic voice says boy on the day a lady dies.
"Bad Deadpool. Good Deadpool." Obverse.
The movie Oculus talks about causation or correlation? Wouldn't it be that on any given day thousands of people of either gender die, and that's whether I hear a hypnagogic voice or not? I was thinking of going to a Catholic Church and getting exorcised. Sometimes the words that the hypnagogic voices say are creepy. But a Priest might think I'm crazy or else totally lack all knowledge and ability to do an exorcism. But if a demon is haunting me, I'd be doing bad things to people involuntarily all the time and that certainly isn't the case, otherwise I'd have been busted already.


-----------------------------------------------



"You can wear the gown to hell, Eddie." Crazy Rich Asians
Jeez, I didn't know that He'll had any sartorial requirements. I thought it was a come as you are kind of place.



---------------------------------------


The value of life is limited. Life is a limited algorithm but even value itself is an algorithm. All of it limited.


---------------------------------------

In a few years, they'll have a talking app that if it hears me say, "My life is going nowhere. My luck with women is awful. Maybe I should end my life. Suicide baby that's the way to do it get some heroin and get down to it." Then the app would say over the speaker, "Come on! Get it together man! I'm a tablet and my luck with women was worse than yours but you don't hear me talk about ending my life."
The AI machine might say something cryptic and off the wall like, "On the Joe Rogan Show, Elon Musk once said that it was the limbic system that runs the show. At the end of the day, even if you're a Nobel Prize winning physicist for NASA, at the end of the day you want the women and the good food, good champagne, hot tubs etc." But the thing is, I don't even have a limbic system. Do you ever hear me complain about that?"

I'd rather be dead than jealous. In this dimension one has to deal with pain, growing old and death. In the other dimension, there's also jealousy but otherwise no pain, no old age, no death. So in this dimension the added element of jealousy is the straw that breaks the camel's back.




In the other dimension people were jealous of me when they saw me walking with a famous blonde newscaster in a dream that I had. I was walking with her outside of a brick building, probably a small town News station. I sensed that these other people were rich people so it's even more extraordinary that they'd envy me! But the jealousy wasn't the kind that fucked them up. I sensed it was the jealousy that built them up, enhanced them, made them stronger and they came some distance to see me and if it included being jealous of me, to them, so much the better. That's jealousy in its PMH Atwater Master Vibration's perfected form, the way it was meant to be. I've only ever known the debilitating kind of jealousy.






"Human conditioning is quickly shrugged off in the second state." Robert Monroe


Because everything is happening at the same time as Einstein said, those funky dreams, those funky Royal dreams I had years ago, on one level, they are happening right now. Dolores Cannon said she was talking to Nostradamus. She said, "Don't think he was a ghost floating around. I was talking to him while he was alive, living in his time. I'm starting to figure out how this time thing works."

----------------------


On the News it said a lady from Colombia would be deported on Christmas Eve. If she goes back, she faces dangers. If it were me, I might entertain thoughts of going to Main and Hastings while my visa is still valid and score some heroin and overdose. If the life could fuck me around this much why not turn, on the very forces of life itself? Then I would reflect that in all probability, I would score the heroin off of a street dealer also from my country who, ironically, unlike my non-drug dealing self, is somehow allowed to stay on in Canada and faces no deportation on Christmas Day of all days which is the finals insult.
If it's a country that would do that to her, is it a country she would really want to stay in, anyways?
On Christmas Day. This kind of strange timing is nothing new to the Canadian government as the Scientific Director of nuclear isotopes was fired at midnight.
If the News doesn't want people to remember these weird disturbing stories, why do they report them in the first place? Very rarely does the News give 100% of the stories. And We're left to ask ourselves, what else didn't they tell us?

Update: She won't be deported. The Immigration Minister personally intervened in the case.


-----------------------------------

December 17, Monday. News. Man viciously attacks woman in elevator. Woman tells Police that the man was a stranger who entered the elevator attacked her and took her cell phone. Police believe the man was known to her and that there was an earlier meeting in his apartment. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out what this is about. Woman was prostitute who lied so as not to get busted for soliciting. Man took cell phone because his name and phone number was on it. Woman took money and then refused to do whatever. This is a most likely theory.
Also over the weekend, two separate late night early in the morning break ins at homes of two different women. One sexually assaulted. I hope the Police catch them. If I were the Prime Minister, I would say, "Execution!"
Upon execution, say " The world is a bad enough place without people like you in it. There's no room for people like you in this world. Execution!"