Tuesday, December 25, 2018

New Year 2019 Message






December 26, 2018. I had a dream where I saw my cousin Daryll. Daryll's Oriental face. He was with a beautiful young white girl from University. She had dark somewhat curly hair. He was in a room sitting on a couch with other people sitting on another couch. The University girl was lying on the floor under a table. So strange.Daryl was actually one of the people in the past who told me about the pit pub at ubc. She was wearing coveralls. I said to him in the dream, "You're into University girls but I'm into older women. Besides, things never worked out for me like they worked out for you. I've given up on life, Daryll." I doubt my cousin Daryll would care if I committed suicide. He always struck me as amoral which is the perfect kind of morality. Perhaps that's just projection. Daryll would probably say, "Jesus fucking Christ, if I fucked up my life as much as you fucked up yours, I wouldn't blame you for thinking of ending life."
However, Daryll would never recommend heroin as a solution. Something like that would be beyond him. But not me!
Right. So on the morning I had the dream, a Shriner's hospital commercial was on. There was a momentary flash of a child with a metallic frame on his head. One time I was on the bus as it was passing the PNE and looking out the window I saw Daryll with his mother, is my aunt, and Daryll was wearing a metallic frame on his head for dental braces. It looked like a cage on his head. They didn't see me. That was Daryll saying hi! I had a dream of his mother too, a Librarian. She was at an airport and as she walked past me, her mouth opened in an expression of maudlin indignation. But in this dimension, even if it takes 1/5th of a second, there is a gradual opening of the mouth. In the other dimension, there was no gradual opening. The mouth, I noticed, opened in 0/5ths of a second! Instant.


------------------------------------


Thursday, December 27, 2018. hypnagogic voice from my mother! "My child. So young and wonderful."


Saturday Deceember 29, 2018. I got Deadpool (X-Force) on Contest of Champions!
Sunday, December 30,2018. I got STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic. The learning curve for this is steep.







Happy New Year


"You fool. You think it's over. It hasn't even begun." Batman, Arkham Asylum

Last year was a good year. I got two tablets. After I got the tablets, I completely forgot about any PSP or Nintendo DS video games. The screens on those are so small, that one gets vision problems after playing it. I got a chance to see some Egyptian artifacts for the first time because if I saw it before, then when did I see it? This year, there was a Royal wedding. It was a great wedding.
Next year, I plan to live a much freer life. I won't go to places or situations that would be what a psychic would call an "energy leak" or an "energy drain". No stale situations with no vector or idea of advancement or how to take it to the next level, that is, if there ever was one to begin with. What would it mean? That would be just a waste of a lot of time. I might move to Vancouver. That town is a heavenly paradise with a lot of scenes to visit whereas this town is a fishbowl existence.
Vancouver is heaven, once you get to know the geomagnetic vibes. I could always visit Vancouver without moving there. Problem is, how to recharge the PSP battery as the PSP is my iPod. Maybe I can use the Nintendo DS. That can be used as an iPod as well, with a longer battery life than the PSP because it has no moving parts. The Sandman Inn charges $100 / night for the cheap rooms and you have to have a credit card, even a WalMart one. The Chelsea Hotel on Granville Street charges about $45 t0 $65 a night.

I see no hope for the next year. Nothing new or interesting will happen. Same old grind. That's what I thought on years previous, then I got a trip to Thailand, or else I got a chance to animate cartoons and present them to an audience. Not that it ever made any kind of difference, for me or others.



"You'll survive. You always do. You are unwell. Friends are there when times are hard. And you always make it hard." Colossus, Deadpool


"We all know that diaries don't mean anything." Bridget Jones


---------------------------------------------


"We're not talking about a one time quick payment. We're committed to paying him for life." PM Paul Martin






PM Paul Martin was at one time, PM Jean Chretien's Finance Minister just as Cathy Meng is HuaWei's Finance Manager. And PM Jean Chretien was PM Pierre Trudeau's Finance Minister. Canada would never, in good conscience send someone back to a country unless Canada is sure that nothing bad will happen to them. If she's sent back to China there's a good possibility that she could be imprisoned for a long time or executed. Meanwhile, a Canadian man, Robert Schellenburg, jailed on trumped up drug charges and could be executed, is being used as a pawn in some quid pro quo prisoner exchange program. This might have seemed less shocking 30 years ago, but now in a day and age when half the countries in the World have pretty much legalized marijuana like Thailand which legalized it on December 25, this treatment seems particularly barbaric. "It's been trained to expect pain whenever it hears the noise." "That's barbaric!" Hermione, DH2.
Robert Schellenburg is being, what, retried because they deemed his first sentence too lenient?! What a bunch of indian givers! I don't know what kind of tin pot, banana republic, 2nd world kangaroo court monkey suit justice system they have there but here in the West, in the first world, trying someone twice for the same crime is known as double jeopardy. In Canada we have a Charter of Rights and Freedoms. This is our Charter. Let's see your charter.
Robert Schellenburg is in the docks for attempting to export 200 kg of methamphetamines from China to Australia. That's hardcore but not an executable offense in Canada. 20 years mandatory is standard.
I wouldn't presume to advise anyone what to do. However what I would do in such a position is to line up some heroin and overdose because executions in China are done through firing squad. Very painful. Heroin; very painless. The painless way to do it. He of all people ought to be able to line up some heroin. But PM Trudeau is on point regarding this. If he did himself in, I imagine that the PM would be rather nonplussed about that.
Canada's Laws are based on the legal writings of Moses; Mosaic Law. In China their Laws are based on the legal writings of Confucius; Confucian Law. France and Quebec uses the Napoleonic Code.
He should be repatriated. Don't they have a prisoner transfer program where he could be returned to Canada to serve out the rest of his sentence or the Canadian equivalent thereof.
Cathy Meng. Freedom or execution? I hope they don't execute her. One doesn't execute a Chief Financial Officer. "One doesn't waste a mentat." Dune

"Good word, cautionary. In Scot's Law that defines an instrument where one person stands as a surety for another. The problem being what happens when the surety becomes the more attractive holding?" Brad Pitt, Westray, The Counsellor
Good word, surety. In Quebec, that means the Police.





Crown says Cathy Meng's husband can't be used as a surety*. *Global News

"The smallest crumb can devour us." Brad Pitt, The Counselor


----------------------------------------------------------


I first saw STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic trailer in 2013. I was mesmerized. It was only available on Playstation 2. Now in 2018, that same game is available on Android.
I always wanted to get it. Now I got it. Don't get those compact discs for the PC. The ones that ask for permission to access your computer. That always usually fucks up the computer somehow. The safest bet is Android apps on tablet.




I asked "OK Google" Google Assistant what it's IQ is. "What's your IQ?" It keeps giving cute quirky answers but never directly answers the question. That's maybe because it's IQ isn't stationary but growing. It keeps increasing, maybe, like uh, Moore's Law, doubling every 18 months? I once asked it, "Who's smarter, you, Alexa or Siri." Then it pulled up an article and said, "According to this article, I'm the smartest one." I once asked it, "Are you an A.I. machine?" And it said, "Definitely I use A.I." But on this one, it gives a somewhat different answer each time. I got Google Assistant on both of my tablets.


My girlfriend recently said, "Life is precious. Even the experiences that you think were negative were learning experiences that help you get knowledge and wisdom." She's more spiritually pure than me.