Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dreams

Dream November 19, 2008







I am going to quit doing films for awhile after my next cartoon, After Many A Summer Dies The Swan, Aldous Huxley. I will not do another cartoon until, I see a certain tangible reward or else a minimum amount of time has passed.

I have to thank Michael Land, CEO of SmashMash for without whom this website would not be possible. I pointed out that I am going to for the most part, quit the travel magazine trip, no pun intended. This walking around different cities and photographing and doing writeups like National Geographic, that is not on. Also travel music videos with me walking around different towns set to music. That is not on. I mean I will do that again, but only as something very rare rather than a regular, often, and ongoing thing. I plan a trip to Ottawa. I am still undecided about moving to Nova Scotia.

I am only doing the cartoons. I have to thank SmashMash which has given me the choice. Of course there are half a dozen animation and film programs free to the public like Windows Movie Maker, Pivot, Accumedia, Macromedia Flash, Aniboom, but I use SmashMash only which has an excellent built in algorythm for animation and it suits my purposes, anyways.

I will spend my hiatus watching movies and playing video games. I bought a dozen video games since my last video game review. I could do a write up. Mainly PSP video games. Juiced 2, Midnight Club LA Express, Lego STAR WARS, Lego Indiana Jones, The Force Unleashed, Lumines, Tony Hawk, Lord of the Rings PSP, Atari's Space Invaders 25 year anniversary edition, Need For Speed Undercover, some real good ones, as you can see.

Since I saw the movie in Grande Prairie, I also got Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix on Nintendo GBA.

You will know when I decide to do films again. If I get a lot of letters from my fans, it would definitely tempt me to start up again sooner, otherwise, it is, why bother because no one cares.

To all people using YouTube music and SmashMash to make videos: Over the months, a few of my music videos have been taken off YouTube due to copyright claims from the musicians of certain songs. Most of my videos are all right though.

From now on, I will do the cartoons, and/or narrated bits of my videos exclusively separate from the music portion which is the opening and closing credits. Now if in the future, any of my cartoons are deleted, I still have the cartoon narration only segments of my cartoons separate from the opening and closing score segments and will reupload the cartoon onto YouTube without the opening and closing music credits.

I am really taking my old sweet time about my next 3 cartoons: William Burroughs' Junky, Aldous Huxley's After Many A Summer, and then Rumplestiltskin.

I have a new toy called the Sony PSP 3000. When I watch television and my mind gets relaxed, when I walk away from the television, I go for the PSP. I guess when I have become all PSP'ed out, then during those times when me and my relaxed mind walks away from the television, I will do the cartoons.

______________________________________________________________________

Dream, Thursday November 27th, 2008





Self explanatory in the video.

________________________________________________________________